Another sunny day meant that I took a bit of a detour through Clissold Park when I set out on some errands today. On my way to the park, I noticed that most of the houses on one street had these same wonderful decorative windows at the tops of their ground-floor bay windows:
.JPG)
Spring has certainly sprung!
.JPG)
It's been a while since I visited the full-time residents of the park, so I stopped in for a look.
.JPG)
The rabbits were definitely in lazy mode,
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
and their neighbours the goats were following their example.
.JPG)
In contrast, the middle bird in this next photo was very busy trying to keep the perch to himself, chirping loudly at the birds he clearly saw as intruders, shuffling to one end of the perch and then to the other to chase the unwanted companions away.
.JPG)
Of course, they would land again as soon as his back was turned . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment