Although we've walked on this street before, today was the first time I noticed this wonderful wall:
.JPG)
Of course it was the cat and mouse that initially caught my attention, but I also really enjoyed the small tree which comes complete with its own shadow. As we walked toward home, Bob wanted to show me a bit of the Regent's Canal that I hadn't seen before, and we passed this great old warehouse near where we ducked down to the water.
.JPG)
Here's the view from the canal, with the same building on the right:
.JPG)
Pedestrians are only able to follow a short part of the canal at this point, but we walked until the path took us back up to the street,
.JPG)
and I was surprised to find that we were right in familiar territory, near Angel station. There really do seem to be an unlimited number of ways to get from A to B in this crazy city!
No comments:
Post a Comment