Well, we leave for Vienna tomorrow and so I spent today looking at a bunch of info online. This was definitely the strangest list of admission prices that I came across during my research:
.JPG)
So, you can bring your dog along with you to the museum without having to pay extra, and I assume this means any dog, not just seeing-eye dogs, which is surprising, but what is even more surprising is the last entry on the list. What exactly could it mean? Can you drop off your dog at the museum for free, and then leave, do your own thing, and come back later to collect your pup? (And no, it's not some sort of dog-related museum . . . .) I've looked at a lot of German websites today, but somehow it was this English one that had me scratching my head the most!
No comments:
Post a Comment