While the eastern end of Oxford Street isn't as busy as the western bit, it's still pretty full of people, especially in the month before Christmas. We weren't here to shop, though; we were here to eat!
.JPG)
Now normally, I wouldn't think of eating on Oxford Street, but I made an exception for Beard Papa's, since I've been curious about this place for a while. (Since we left Vancouver, they've opened a location just a few minutes' walk from our old apartment, so it seems only right that we check them out.)
.JPG)
Originally from Japan, Beard Papa's cream puffs are made special by the fact that the fillings are piped into the pastries immediately after you place your order. Their original vanilla cream puffs are a permanent menu fixture and they rotate other flavours so that there are always several choices on any given day. After I took a photo of our treats,
.JPG)
I realised that it would be better to show off the insides, so here's a look at our half-finished green tea and chocolate cream puffs!
.JPG)
(They were delicious, in case you were wondering . . . .)
No comments:
Post a Comment