15 September 2008

Cup of Excellence

We bought some coffee beans at Monmouth today, but not our regular blend:
We've been lucky to have Cup of Excellence coffees a few times in the past, and when we noticed that Monmouth had a new Costa Rican Cup of Excellence in stock, and since we know how limited the quantities of any Cup of Excellence bean are, we decided to buy some and see how it fared against our usual favourite. As with all Cup of Excellence coffees we've had so far, the Sin Limites was incredibly smooth, and we'll definitely enjoy this batch of coffee while we have it! After learning that one other coffee was judged just barely better than Sin Limites in the 2008 auction, I'm curious what those beans are like, but since they were all bought up by a Japanese company, I guess I'd have to go to Japan to find out!

No comments: